Danielson at it again
Gary Danielson from CBS Sports joined Andrew Siciliano and Krystal Fernandez Monday on FOX GameTime Live
Last week, Danielson said the Big 12 offensive stats “were like pesos. They don’t mean much.” This week, he’s on the stump for Texas, though Danielson said he’s starting to like Bradford more as a pro prospect.
Siciliano: Did the BCS get it right with Oklahoma and Florida?
Danielson: No, but they got one of the teams right. And by the way, I think Oklahoma has a great chance of beating Florida. I know Oklahoma is a good team and I can see that. I would probably give them a slight edge in this game but, they don’t deserve to be there.
Siciliano: And it should be?
Danielson: Texas, it’s obvious.. And you know who I give a lot of credit to? Vern (Lundquist) asked me during the broadcast, do you think they will get enough points (votes) to give back (to) Texas? I know Mack Brown. And I know even as much as he wants his team there, he would not want to go if Florida doesn’t go. Did you see Mack Brown’s vote? He voted Florida number one, Texas number two. Good for Mack Brown.
Siciliano: Couple weeks ago we compared Matthew Stafford to Colt McCoy. What about Stafford to Sam Bradford?
Danielson: Oh, I think Sam Bradford now reminds me of a bigger Tony Romo. The way he moves comfortably in the pocket, the size he is, the way he throws that football, I think he’s a real threat. If he comes out, he’ll be number or number two. Some guys might like Stafford but, I’m starting to lean and say that Bradford could be the real thing. He looks spectacular.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18441Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17118OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13848Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11264Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9500Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7869Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7538Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7363Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7128Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6380Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients