JUCO lineman choses Auburn over OU, Cal
OU coach Bob Stoops said his staff would scour the country for junior-college offensive tackles. But JUCO offensive tackle Roszell Gayden signed with Auburn Wednesday over the Sooners and Cal.
Gayden, 6-foot-7, 310 pounds, would have given OU help at the tackle position, which will have a void with Trent Williams moving on to the NFL after this year.
The Sooners will probably turn all their efforts to JUCO lineman John Cullen, who visited OU last weekend. Cullen, out of Fullerton (Calif.) Community College, is also looking at Arizona State, Tennessee and Utah.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients