Quinton Carter named to Good Works list
Sooner senior safety Quinton Carter has been nominated for this year’s Allstate AFCA Good Works Team, which honors college football players who stand out for the positive influence they have in their communities.
Gerald McCoy and Sam Bradford have been named to the team in the past.
Earlier this month, Jenni Carlson detailed the works of Carter, who runs a football camp in his native Las Vegas.
Other notables on the list:
Baylor – Robert Griffin
Florida State – Christian Ponder
Iowa State – Alex Alvarez
Kansas State – Alex Hrebec
Michigan State – Kirk Cousins
Oklahoma State – Andrew McGee
Texas A&M – Jerrod Johnson
Texas Tech – Baron Batch
Florida – Jeff Demps
Nebraska-Lincoln – Alex Henery
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14355OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8524Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6282Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6264Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5946Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5763Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4015As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3625Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3377Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3147Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients