Robinson Big 12 Player of the Week
OU senior guard Danielle Robinson was named the Big 12 women’s Player of the Week.
Robinson averaged 25.0 points, 5.0 steals and 4.0 rebounds in wins over Kansas State and Texas.
She scored a season-high 30 points Sunday in an overtime win at Texas after scoring 20 points last Wednesday against Kansas State.
Robinson converted three of her five steals into baskets in a defensive battle against K-State. She was one of only two players in the game to score in double figures.
Against Texas, Robinson started the game 3-of-16 from the field but hit six of her next seven shots to help the Sooners build an 11-point lead, then scored five points in overtime as OU never trailed in the extra period.
It’s the second time this season and sixth occasion in her career she has been named Big 12 Player of the Week.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18759Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10409Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9339Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7780Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6796UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6582Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6410Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6209Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5448Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients