Former Sooners weigh in on agents
Fascinating video put together here by Synrgy Sports Consulting, a firm that provides insight to schools and players about the agent selection. The video, put together for OU, includes former Sooners players like Tommie Harris and Jammal Brown, who pontificate about the agent problem. Harris claims that while people on campus were selling his cell phone number to agents. Brown asserts the reason OU lost the 2004 national championship was because the OU players were focused on dealing with agents instead of dealing with USC. Enjoy:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients