Hardrick still with team
OU sophomore forward Kyle Hardrick wasn’t on the bench for Saturday’s game against Colorado. Coach Jeff Capel said before practice on Wednesday that Hardrick remains with the team but is concentrating on academics this semester.
Hardrick, a 6-foot-8 forward from Putnam City, won’t suit out any more games this season but is still part of the team.
Hardrick has appeared in only two games this season, playing two minutes. Hardrick appeared in only four games his freshman year.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13571Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11780Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5526Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5480Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4292Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4042How to help tornado victims
- 3705Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3691Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3323Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients