Robinson Player of the Week
Oklahoma senior point guard Danielle Robinson was named the Big 12 women’s basketball Player of the Week for the third time this season.
Robinson averaged 26.5 points and shot 50 percent (18-of-36) from the field last week in an 82-77 win over Oklahoma State and an 80-78 loss to Texas A&M.
In the loss to the Aggies, Robinson scored a game-high 33 points, at one point hitting six consecutive shots to help OU rally from a 17-point first-half deficit.
Robinson scored 16 of her 20 points against OSU in the second half, a game that featured 13 lead changes and 11 ties. Robinson was 10-of-10 at the line and dished out seven assists.
Robinson and the Sooners face No. 1 Baylor Wednesday night in Waco.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16945OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12611Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12094Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9737Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9076Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8890Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8829How to help tornado victims
- 8583Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7041Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients