Sooners notch first commitment of 2012
The ink is barely dry on the signing class of 2011. Already, the Sooners have their first commitment for the class of 2012.
San Antonio Brandeis offensive tackle Kyle Marrs has committed to Oklahoma, his mother indicated to Rivals.
SMU was the only other school that had offered Marrs, but Notre Dame, Nebraska, Ohio State and Florida State had all expressed interest.
Marrs is 6-6, 300 pounds.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10394Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9157Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5761Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4888Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4371Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4162How to help tornado victims
- 4108Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4097OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4009Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 3995Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients