Robinson, Ellenberg All-Big 12
Oklahoma senior point guard Danielle Robinson was named first team All-Big 12 by coaches and Aaryn Ellenberg was named to the All-Freshman team.
It’s the third straight season Robinson has been All-Big 12. She also was a unanimous selection on the All-Defensive team. Robinson was named to the all-defense team all four seasons.
Robinson was the league’s fourth leading scorer, averaging 18.4 points. She was also among the league’s top five in field goal percentage, assists and steals.
With 2,047 career points, Robinson enters postseason as the ninth-leading scorer in Big 12 history. The San Jose, native also is seventh all-time in assists and sixth in steals.
Ellenberg was a unanimous selection to All-Freshman team and an honorable mention to the All-Big 12 Team.
The Las Vegas native was the conference’s leading freshmen scorer, averaging 16.9 points, the top free throw shooter and fifth leading-rebounder among first-year players.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15155OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10481Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 7111Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6362Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6344Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5951Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4162As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 4151Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3884Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3305Record lottery prize is a powerful draw for Oklahomans
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients