Freshman wideout Justin McCay apparently has suffered an injury. McCay put this Twitter post up: “Trying to rest. And hoping tomorrow the doctor tells me good news. Pray for me and my recovery.”
Speculation is that McCay suffered some kind of knee injury, but more will be known after his visit with the doctor.
McCay, formerly the No. 1 prospect in OU’s 2010 recruiting class, was vying for a spot in the Sooners’ contested rotation at receiver. As long as an MRI shows no tears, McCay should be back in time for next season.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients