Kruger switches e-mail to Twitter
New men’s basketball coach Lon Kruger made public his e-mail address to allow fans to provide feedback. That feedback wil now transition to his Twitter page.
Friday will be the last day fans can email Kruger at email@example.com. Instead, OU supporters are encouraged to follow Kruger and reach out to him via his Twitter page (www.Twitter.com/LonKruger).
“Thank you to everyone who has emailed,” Kruger said. “The fan reaction has been incredible and our staff and players are very appreciative of the support. We have received more than 600 emails and we continue to read every message. Many of them include valuable feedback that will help us improve our program, which was the goal of this public endeavor.
“One of the reasons we’ve decided to shift our collection of fan feedback to Twitter is because we believe it will allow us to be more conversational with our supporters.”
Kruger has more than 4,000 followers on his Twitter page.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients