Castiglione named to bowl licensing task force
OU athletic director Joe Castiglione will be part of the Division I Bowl Licensing Task Force, the NCAA announced Tuesday.
The panel will examine several areas, including “governance and oversight by bowl sponsoring agencies, conflict-of-interest rules and policies, advertising and title-sponsorship standards and the oversight and reporting of financial management of bowl games.”
Others on the task force include co-chairman Harvey Perlman (chancellor of the University of Nebraska) and Kenneth Chenault ( CEO of American Express), Penn State athletic director Tim Curley and Big 12 Commissioner Dan Beebe.
The task force expects to report findings and recommendations to the NCAA board of directors in October.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19791Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7602OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6827Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6472OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5877Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4499Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4468Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4211Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3402Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3381Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients