Could OU play in Chick-fil-A game?
Apparently, according to this writer, Alabama has interest and is looking for a suitor.
Would OU have interest in the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game?
Does OU have interest in playing Alabama there?
Bob Stoops has proven over the years he’s not afraid to play a tough non-conference schedule. The Sooners go to Tallahassee to play Florida State in September. In fact, OU played and swept a home-and-home with the Tide in 2002 and 2003.
But there are limits.
In 2013, OU already is scheduled to go to South Bend to take on Notre Dame. Playing Alabama too would be insanity.
The Sooners have little interest in adding further marquee non-conference opponents considering what they already have slated:
→at Notre Dame
→at Ohio State
MOOKIE BLAYLOCK’S TWIN BOYS are going to Kentucky. But they won’t be playing for John Calipari.
Instead, Zack and Daron Blaylock will be playing football.
Zack is expected to play safety. Daron Blaylock is more of an outside linebacker.
The boys, who attend Walton High School in Marietta, Ga., had offers from UK, Duke, Maryland, Cincinnati and Louisville.
The Blaylock boys, of course, are sons of Mookie Blaylock, who starred at point guard at OU under Billy Tubbs before playing in the NBA.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6362Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6064Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients