OU’s Sooner Schooner falls to Nebraska’s Tunnel Walk
Oklahoma lost its final matchup against Nebraska as a Big 12 opponent today in SportsNation and EA Sports’ “NCAA Football Traditions” contest.
Nebraska took home 63 percent of the votes compared to Oklahoma’s 37 percent with a total number of 81,018 votes. The votes were up from OU’s victory over Texas last week that had 39, 292 votes.
The winning school will receive hundreds of free copies of EA Sports “NCAA Football 12.”
The tournament is now down to the final four and voting will be open until July 5. Although Sooner Schooner won’t be riding anymore in this contest you can cast your vote here.
The final four schools are listed below:
- Notre Dame “Play Like a Champion” (1) vs. Florida State Chief Osceola/Renegade (4)
- Michigan Go Blue (11) vs. Nebraska Tunnel Walk (15)
-Tariq Lee, Staff Writer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7978Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients