EA Sports simulation: Sooners defeat Alabama in BCS title game
EA Sports, makers of the NCAA Football 12 video game, simulated the entire 2011 season, culminating with a meeting between Alabama and Oklahoma in the BCS national title game in New Orleans. The Sooners defeated the Crimson Tide 27-17 behind Landry Jones’ 288 passing yards and two touchdowns.
Watch the “highlights” below:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16352OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13509Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12593Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9784Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9412Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7721Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7510Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7432'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 7083Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6955Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients