Football practice schedule released
Oklahoma will begin fall football practice on Aug. 4, the day after players officially report. All practices are closed to fans and the media.
The Sooners have practices scheduled every day from Aug. 4-13, including two-a-days on Aug. 9 and 11.
Following a day off for meetings, the Sooners have practices scheduled Aug. 15-19, including two-a-days on Aug. 15 and 17.
Players will be given off Aug. 20 and 21 before classes begin on Aug. 22 in which the Sooners begin their normal weekly practice sessions in preparation for their Sept. 5 season opener against Tulsa.
The annual Meet the Sooners autograph session, limited to kids age 14-and-under this year, is scheduled Aug. 6 on the practice fields.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients