Are the OU Sooners a big tease?
Are the Oklahoma Sooners setting their fans up for another big disappointment? ESPN’s Pat Forde seems to think so. He’s labeled OU one of college football’s biggest tease.
“Yeah, I said it. Oklahoma hasn’t lived up to national contender status in recent years,” Forde writes. “It wouldn’t know how to go through life tethered to an underdog’s leash. The Sooners are accustomed to being favored in at least 11 games a year — and this season they could definitely be favored in all of them. But they always seem to lose a big game somewhere along the line, usually on the road.”
Apparently, Forde thinks the OU-Florida State game on Sept. 17 is the Tease Bowl. Check out who else Forde thinks is is a tease.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17205Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9411Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9383Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6982Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6824Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6294Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6021UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5537Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients