Bronze Bradford takes its place
CAMPUS CORNER — OU’s Heisman row, on the east side of Memorial Stadium, has a new resident: Sam Bradford, the 2008 winner of the trophy. Bradford could not be present, obviously. He’s preparing for the NFL season ahead.
Here’s a play-by-play of Bronze Bradford going from the back of a truck, to his permanent spot on the south end of the five statues. (From left to right: Billy Sims, Steve Owens, Billy Vessels, Jason White … and now Bradford.)
In five frames …
PS — As I sidenote, I figured out I need to clean my cameraphone lens.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients