Superman stirring things up on Twitter, promises more ‘surprises’ with OU staff
CAMPUS CORNER — Hop on the Oklahoma coaching carousel. We’re all spinning, spinning.
We still don’t have (official) resolution with Mike Stoops‘ hiring or Willie Martinez‘s exit – nor do we know what Brent Venables‘ plan is – but a former Sooners star is ready to throw another dozen logs on the perpetual fire.
I noticed a couple of fans had been asking Roy Williams what he thought about Mike Stoops’ return. He had responded that he was excited about it … and then he added a little something to one of the tweets.
“I think it’s great,” he said. “May be more surprises coming back, too.”
Uh, what? Clarity, please?
The Mark Mangino conspiracy theory has made its rounds the past month or so. Considering OU already has two line coaches, things would really have to get complicated for his return.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 89274Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14075Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8763Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7637Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7585Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7472How to help tornado victims
- 6832OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 6132Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5722Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5312Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients