Dorial Green-Beckham signs with Missouri
Not even the most optimistic Sooner fan started today thinking OU had any chance of signing Dorial Green-Beckham today. And it’s only worth mentioning here because there was a time a month ago when it looked like OU was running strong in the race for the nation’s top receiving recruit.
But the son of Springfield, Mo., has decided to stay close to home, picking Missouri over Arkansas, Texas — and yes, Oklahoma. He made his announcement this morning at his high school.
Apparently, the “MIZ-DGB” chants worked.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 7769Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients