Rattlers of Florida A&M likely headed to Owen Field on Sept. 8
CAMPUS CORNER — Add this to your schedule intel from today: Florida A&M will likely fulfill the FCS role in the fall.
My friend Coley Harvey at the Orlando Sentinel saw something today indicating OU and FAMU will get together Sept. 8 at Owen Field. I see no reason at all to doubt it — especially considering I first heard the Rattlers as an option early this morning. (I inserted FAMU as a possibility in our web story when the Big 12 schedule was released.)
Let’s hope they bring the band. (Coley reminded me a hazing scandal currently has the band in timeout.)
The schedule is quickly coming together. I can’t imagine why OU would wait too, too long beyond today to release its three non-conference games, one of which we know for sure and two that seem all but officially set.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 85341Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16721OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12445Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11152Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9705Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9037How to help tornado victims
- 8773Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8553Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7603Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients