OU legends Barry Switzer, Billy Sims discuss West Virginia in the Big 12
Switzer even went so far as to declare WVU a favorite for the upcoming Big 12 football season — though he didn’t dub them the only favorite, of course.
“I think they’re preseason favorites. I’m serious about that,” Switzer said, according to WVMetroNews.com. “I think Oklahoma and them would be preseason favorites. I don’t see anyone else in the picture.”
You can check out the full story here, along with video interviews with Switzer and Sims:
Switzer, Sims high on West Virginia
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13578Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13348OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10346Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 8794Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7680Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5623Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5418Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5016Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4897Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4295Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients