In the Fiesta Bowl, WhatIfSports predicts…
WhatIfSports.com, a sports simulation Web site, predicts a 31-22 Oklahoma win over UConn in the Fiesta Bowl. WhatIfSports claims it simulated the game 1,001 times, and that it predicted straight up 75 percent of the games during the college football regular season.
It’s quick summary: UConn kept this close trailing 16-13 entering the 4th quarter, but DeMarco Murray broke through in the 4th rushing for two touchdowns, including a 53-yarder to put the Sooners up 23-13. The Huskies’ Jordan Todman ran for 130 yards in the bowl game loss.
For fun, you can simulate the Fiesta Bowl yourself here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7078Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6616OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5593Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4449Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4211Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4167Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3427Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3248Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients