Travis Lewis chows down
OU’s Tuesday morning interview session was minus one member. Sooner linebacker Travis Lewis woke up sick and didn’t make it over to the media headquarters.
A few of his teammates surmised the culprit: Monday night’s dinner at Fogo de Chao, a Brazilian steakhouse where Lewis apparently ate himself into a food coma.
“He went a little too far at Fogo de Chaos,” said defensive end Jeremy Beal. “I tried to warn him, but he didn’t listen.”
Defensive coordinator Brent Venables, however, predicted that Lewis would practice this afternoon: “He’s going to practice. If I have to choke him, he’s going to practice.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3888Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3626Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3076Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients