Getting In and Out
In-and-Out Burger has been a big hit with the Sooner players this week, especially since Oklahoma doesn’t have one.
For freshman wideout Kenny Stills, however, In-and-Out is nothing special. Stills is from the San Diego area, where there’s an In-and-Out on every corner.
But Stills has helped his teammates out with what to order off In-and-Out’s famous “secret menu.”
“I was in California last week so I had my share of In-and-Out,” Stills said. “But the other guys love it and I’ve been telling them all about the little secret menu and things they can get.”
Stills’ top suggestions?
“The lettuce wrap, and the four-by-four,” which apparently is a burger with four beef patties and four slices of cheese.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients