Penn State transfer Justin Brown makes Oklahoma practice debut
The OU athletic department’s official Twitter account sent out a tweet with the photo at right attached of former Penn State wideout Justin Brown in a blue No. 18 jersey, making his Oklahoma practice debut.
Looks like Brown arrived in Oklahoma City last night, as he tweeted he would.
Brown (6-foot-3, 210 pounds) had 35 receptions, 517 yards and two touchdowns last season at Penn State, and would have been the Nittany Lions’ leading returning receiver.
He decided to transfer last weekend, and will be immediately eligible to play per a provision in the NCAA’s harsh sanctions against Penn State, handed down in the aftermath of the recent child abuse scandal.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15849OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15499Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10070'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9359Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8965Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8555Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7639Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7596Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7433Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7053Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients