TE Austin Haywood no longer with UCA
Haywood ended up being suspended for a majority of the offseason at UCA. He was reinstated during summer. Sooner Nation tweeted yesterday the link to the story from earlier this month that Haywood is no longer with UCA.
“He has made the decision to not continue playing football,” UCA coach Clint Conque said. “We had suspended him early, but he had been reinstated and was academically eligible. However, he has chosen to not continue his football career. We wish him all the best.”Former Sooners tight end Austin Haywood left the football team last October. The sophomore transferred at the end of the season to the University of Central Arkansas.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients