Tom Wort’s shoulder injury “blown way out of proportion”
It had been reported that linebacker coach Tim Kish said Wort had a shoulder injury. Wort told the media Friday that he hasn’t been injured at all during two-a-days and that he has never had a shoulder injury at OU.
His most recent injuries are an ankle sprain from last year and a bruise on his back from the Red River Rivalry.
“That got blown way out of proportion and I confronted Coach Kish about it,” Wort said. “I said, What are you talking about? And he agreed. He was apologizing and he said it was blown out of proportion.
“That was a weird deal. I’ve been fine. I’ve been full speed all camp and not limited on any reps. It’s been full speed.”Junior linebacker Tom Wort was getting calls from family and friends last week about a shoulder injury he didn’t know he had.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14891OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9440Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6703Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6232Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6155Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6060Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4124As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3925Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3685Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3113Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients