Justin Brown Lunch Reads
Bob Stoops & Co. are really impressed with newcomer Justin Brown and his ability to transition into OU’s offense. Brown continues to make news around the nation so here’s a little update for today.
Here we go.
Coffee Sip: Justin Brown said on Monday that he will be graduating with a Penn State degree. He’s not the only one. So will kicker Anthony Ferra who transferred to Texas.
Coffee Sip: Quotable from the Enid News And Eagle: “As running back Silas Redd, who transferred to USC, said, it was a “business’’ decision.
Penn State — even with the probation — could have been a vehicle for Redd and Brown to go on to the National Football League, especially since new coach Bill O’Brien is a former pro assistant.
But USC and OU offered one thing Penn State can’t right now — a chance to play for a championship, even if it’s just the Pac 12 or Big 12 titles.”
Biscuits & Gravy: Toughness at PSU measured with familiar formula
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 34667Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 26962Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6958OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6745Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4485OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4208Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3679College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3494Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3437Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3281Oklahoma softball: Keilani Ricketts and Sooners beat the heat as they hold off Arkansas
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients