SEC vs. Big 12 Breakfast Reads
Coffee Sip: “College football turns 143 this season and it’s hard find a reason why the SEC shouldn’t win its 142nd national championship in a row. Wait, what, it would only be seven straight? It appears that one of the side effects of a dynasty is hyperbole.
“Or not. Do the math. The SEC has depth.”
Biscuits & Gravy: Crunch the numbers any way you like, SEC will extend BCS streak to seven
Coffee Sip: Is LSU still a title contender without Tyrann Mathieu? (and nine more questions about CFB)
“Even without Mathieu, LSU is scary good, but in the SEC where games are decided by the smallest of margins, the loss of Mathieu could spell doom for the Tigers’ title hopes.”
The Last Drop: Get your game day face on, college football starts tomorrow
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15991OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14570Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9562Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9374Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 9102'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 8275Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7661Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7564Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7457Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7060Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients