Wednesday’s Media Laugh of the Day
The Oklahoman’s Berry Tramel had some fun with coach Bob Stoops during availability.
When you’ve been covering Oklahoma football as long as Tramel has it’s hard to keep track of who’s wearing No. 11 this year to who was wearing it in 1960. So, he wanted to see if the case was true with Stoops.
Here’s how the exchange went down. Keep in mind, it was really lighthearted and made some laughs:
Tramel: From year to year I’ve got to relearn everybody’s number, are you the same way?
Stoops: Not everybody.
Tramel: Well, not everybody. Landry, I can generally pick him out.
Stoops: I can pick out new guys usually. I don’t know. Test me. I’m halfway decent.
Tramel: (thinking) … Tapper. He’s new.
Tramel: Is that right? I think so.
Stoops: Yeah, I’m pretty decent.
(Tapper is in fact, No. 91)
Just another day covering the Oklahoma Sooners.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81615Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14276Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8057Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7469Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7367How to help tornado victims
- 6230Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5754Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 5743Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5628OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 5567Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients