Bob Stoops talks about Bill Snyder, the coach and the swimmer
Oklahoma’s Bob Stoops has coached alongside and against Kansas State’s Bill Snyder for close to 20 years.
Stoops knows Snyder, so it never came as a shock to him when Snyder retired and then, like so many athletes and coaches do, decided to return to coaching college football.
“He doesn’t do anything without a lot of thought but then again I know how much he enjoys the game and the preparations …,” Stoops said. “Coach is a great competitor, he’s a great coach. So in the end, that’s probably there and he’s thinking, ‘Hey this is what I do.’And he’s going to do it longer.”
Knowing Snyder as well as he does, it didn’t take Stoops long to think of something that not many people know about Bill Snyder.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients