Oklahoma football: Bob Stoops calls on fans for Kansas State game
Bob Stoops subtly asked the OU crowd to show up with energy on Saturday. That’s all you need to know for how big a game is Kansas State.
In 2008, Stoops urged OU fans to show up loud and proud for the Texas Tech showdown, even using some negative reinforcement, saying the Sooner crowd hadn’t been all that intimidating. You know the rest. In the “jump around game,” in which the crowd was crazy long before kickoff and continued deep into OU’s eventual 65-21 rout.
Monday, Stoops said “hopefully, our crowd will engage.”
Does that mean he’s calling out his fans the way he did in 2008?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients