Recruiting: Edmond Santa Fe’s Khari Harding will visit Texas Tech on Oct. 6 for OU game
EDMOND — Khari Harding doesn’t have an Oklahoma offer, but he’ll watch the Sooners play in two weeks at Texas Tech.
Harding, the Edmond Santa Fe senior safety and Arkansas commit, will take an unofficial visit to Lubbock, Texas, on Oct. 6 for the game against the Sooners.
“I’m just gonna go down to Lubbock and see what they have to offer,” Harding said after the Wolves beat Southmoore 53-37 at Wantland Stadium on Thursday.
The Red Raiders haven’t offered Harding a scholarship yet, but could this weekend. Harding has yet to take any of his five official visits.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7978Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients