The End of Packers-Seahawks Game Breakfast Reads
Tonight’s ridiculous NFL officiating is nothing compared to the OU v. Oregon game in 2006.
— jp audas (@jp_audas) September 25, 2012
So if you don’t know what happened, here’s the quick rundown: Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson threw a Hail Mary to the end zone. There was a group of Packers and Seahawks waiting for the ball to come down. M.D. Jennings, the Packers defensive back looked to have come down with an interception, but it was ruled that Seahawks’ Golden Tate came away with the ball.
Anyways, ESPN will be discussing it all day.
Here are your breakfast reads:
Coffee Sip: Social media went crazy with the final decision. USA TODAY Sports compiled a sampling of reactions on Twitter.
Biscuits & Gravy: Harsh reaction to Seahawks-Packers ending
Coffee Sip: When the play happened, the NFL sent out the tweet: “Touchdown or Interception?” That tweet disappeared less than 30 minutes later.
Coffee Sip: Sports writers discussed the worst calls they’ve ever seen.
Biscuits & Gravy: What’s the Worst Call You’ve Ever Seen?
The Last Drop:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15918Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8813OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5669Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5503OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4833Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3560Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3491Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3466As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients