What the Sooners are focusing on during their bye week
During their second and final bye week, fullback Trey Millard talked a lot about what went wrong and what the Sooners will work on from the Kansas State loss.
Here are some quotes from him on how Oklahoma is going to approach practice this bye week.
On practicing better: “I think some little habits and small details can slide by when you’re winning. When you have a loss like this, it really helps you focus on those little details more.”
On the frustration that entering the fourth week of the season, focus talk is still coming up: “Yeah, I think we still need to improve on that. Practice this week is going to help us do that and we have to continue to focus on those and move on.”
On focus for the bye week: “The first few days we’re going to be focusing on corrections from this past game. But after that, you’ve got to move on and focus on Texas Tech.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21059Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7331Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6693OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5627Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4676Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4297Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4215Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3462Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3297Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients