Sooners Sports TV to premier ‘Seed Sowers’ on Sunday evening
Oklahoma and Fox Sports announced earlier this month that they would be joining forces. Now, they announced their first series that will be part of the 1,000 hours of broadcast on Sooners sports.
The series is called Seed Sowers and it will air this Sunday (Sept. 30) at 9 p.m.
The first episode will be Seed Sowers: Sooners in Haiti, about a trip the first assembly of Sooners took in 2010, just four months after a 7.0-magnitude earthquake shook Haiti’s capital Port-au-Prince to its core, causing more than one million Haitians to be homeless, more than 40,000 children orphaned and leaving nearly 250,000 dead.
“What stood out most was probably just the hope of the people in Haiti,” OU women’s basketball senior Whitney Hand recalled. “They are able to continue to worship and smile throughout devastating circumstances. They have so much faith when they have so little and it’s awe-inspiring to know that mankind has the ability to overcome challenges.”
The episode will be an hour-long program. Here are the channels for Oklahoma City:
COX 37/715 HD
U-Verse 754/1754 HD
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 3989Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 2759Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients