Oklahoma rises in latest USA TODAY poll
Any of the teams that were ranked in the Top 17 last week can thank Stanford for their move up the poll. The Cardinals dropped out of the Top 10, from No. 9 to No. 18, pushing everyone from No. 1 to No. 17 up a spot (and the rankings from last weekend from No. 1 through 17 stayed the same besides Standford’s drop).
The Sooners’ next opponent, Texas Tech, also joined the Top 25 for the first time this season. The Red Raiders are ranked No. 24.
Other Big 12 members include No. 8 Kansas State, No. 9 Texas, No. 7 West Virginia, and No. 13 TCU. Those teams are all 4-0.
Both Oklahoma State and Baylor dropped out of the poll from last week.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients