Josh Heupel talks Landry Jones’ possible bounce back
Co-offensive coordinator Josh Heupel talked about how Jones looked this week and his possibility to bounce back.
“He’s been workman-like,” Heupel said. “He’s been competitive. It’s a lot of the same characteristics that you typically think about him. He’s had a bad game and come back and responded well in the past so there’s no reason to believe he won’t come back and do the same thing.
“There’s no reason he can’t play extremely well for four quarters. You take out the turnovers the other night and there’s a lot of positive things.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26979Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17115Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9403UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8599Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7948Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7430OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6562Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6162Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 6113Tom Ward out as SandRidge CEO
- 6077Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients