Who’s in and who’s out: Texas edition
- Trey Metoyer: The injury to his shoulder doesn’t seem like anything significant. Bob Stoops said it was a little sore but nothing that will “limit him this week.”
- Aaron Colvin: After Texas Tech, Colvin talked with me as he walked the ramp up to the bus. He limped, pretty significantly, the whole way. The limp didn’t seem as bad on Monday. He said it felt okay and was “getting better.” Rewatching game film last night, I didn’t see anything that stuck out so I asked him about it. Here’s what he said:
“It was a play when I had made an open-field tackle on a fullback. I got up and it was hurting pretty bad. I kept getting chop blocked and it kind of hurt. It feels better now.”
- Nila Kasitati: The redshirt freshman sat on the field at the Jones in Lubbock before the trainers ran out and helped him walk off. He had ice on his knee after the game as well as crutches. Bob Stoops hadn’t received the MRI back but he believes that Kasitati tore his ACL.
- Stacy McGee: McGee and the rest of the suspended players remain suspended.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.