Oct. 27 Oklahoma-Notre Dame clash set for 7 p.m. kickoff on national ABC telecast
NORMAN — Oklahoma’s Oct. 27 home game against Notre Dame was sure to be a big deal, regardless of almost anything that happened early in the season.
If both teams take care of business this weekend at home, it’s hard to imagine ESPN’s Gameday crew being anywhere other than Norman on Oct. 27.
Oklahoma lost to Kansas State on Sept. 22, but has recorded back-to-back wins in extremely impressive fashion, most recently routing Texas 63-21 last weekend to earn the No. 9 spot in the first BCS standings, which were released Sunday.
Notre Dame, meanwhile, is unbeaten and came in ranked fifth in the BCS standings. The Irish are coming off a narrow, controversial home win over Stanford in overtime.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13135OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6692Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6620Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5959Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5205Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5081Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3987As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3816Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients