Irish couldn’t stop OU’s Belldozer
Notre Dame hadn’t allowed a single rushing touchdown all season, but with nine minutes remaining in the fourth quarter of the game against Oklahoma – the Irish couldn’t stop Bell.
Like every game that came before, Sooners fans watched as the Belldozer went through each of his reads to find his opening, before plowing into the endzone.
“We just went in with the same mentality as every other game,” Bell said. “Do what we can do. Get the ball in the endzone or get the first down in our package.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24778Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 14485Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10221UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 9929Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 8118Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7280Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6506Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6361Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6228Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 5696OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients