Stoops still unsure about Williams, Johnson
Stoops said Johnson is coming along quicker than Williams and that Johnson did more in practice than Williams.
“We’re still unsure,” Stoops said about whether the two will be available for Saturday’s game against Iowa State.
Stoops said he will release another update Thursday after practice through the athletic department.
If Williams is unable to compete in Ames, Stoops said the starting back would be Dominique Whaley.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15155OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10481Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 7111Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6362Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6344Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5951Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4162As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 4151Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3884Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3305Record lottery prize is a powerful draw for Oklahomans
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients