Oklahoma o-lineman Austin Woods’ latest test results came back great
The junior discovered in the spring that he had Hodgkin’s lymphoma after he went to the Sooners’ athletic trainer because his throat was constantly sore.
Woods spent all of summer workout, preseason and season going through practice and chemotherapy simultaneously.
Woods had a biopsy on Monday to check on how his body was doing. The results for cancer came back negative.
Now, he hopes to return to being a normal college football player.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients