Part III of OU football history series to premiere Nov. 12 at Moore’s Warren Theatre
The third in a four-part DVD series, this edition focuses on OU football during the Chuck Fairbanks and Barry Switzer eras, covering the Sooners from 1964-89.
There will be two separate screenings, beginning at 7 p.m., with a total running time of approximately three hours. Admission is $8 and seating is limited.
The DVD will be available for purchase the week of Nov. 19, and will sell for $19.95.
“Part 1: Birth of a Champion” was released in 2010, and it chronicled the program from 1895 through 1946. “Part II: Legacy of Winning” covered the Bud Wilkinson era, from 1947-63. It was released last year.
The series is being produced and directed by Brandon Meier, assistant athletics director/broadcast operations and Jacob Potter, director of programming and production for SoonerSportsTV.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 46837Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15035Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9615Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8305Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8125Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7398Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7351Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6838Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6723Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5826How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients