Baylor’s Nick Florence and Oklahoma’s defense
He used to be rivals with his now-Oklahoma teammate Joseph Ibiloye too.
Florence and Ibiloye went to South Garland High School. Walker went to Garland High School.
Only four miles separated them, causing a natural rivalry.
“He can take the ball and he can throw it and he can run with it,” Walker said of Florence.
Walker and Florence faced off twice in high school. Walker and the Garland Owls won his junior year and lost his senior year.
“Our main thing is to contain and stop him,” Walker said, “and stop the run.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7078Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6616OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5593Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4449Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4211Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4167Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3427Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3248Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients