Norman North’s Jordan Evans talks to OU linebackers’ coach Tim Kish once a week
NORMAN — Norman North senior linebacker Jordan Evans is taking the weekend off.
In Friday’s 21-6, first-round playoff win over Southmoore, Evans scored two touchdowns, which came on an 11-yard run and an 84-yard kickoff return.
Evans, who has seven scholarship offers from Division I football programs — Air Force, Arkansas State, Colorado State, Memphis, Navy, New Mexico and Ohio — didn’t take any visits Saturday.
“I’m gonna catch up on some homework and get some rest,” Evans said.
Evans (6-foot-3, 205 pounds) said he talks to Oklahoma linebackers coach Tim Kish about once a week.
“It seems like they do have true interest, and they’re steadily watching me throughout the season,” Evans said of the Sooners.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients