Casey Walker isn’t going to let West Virginia burn couches
A media member told the story to Casey Walker once, and now that’s the story that comes to mind when people start talking about West Virginia football.
It’s not just an exaggeration, a made-up story or a stretched myth. I have a friend who works for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette who covered West Virginia. Burning couches happens, he said. But only after big games. Like the Oklahoma – West Virginia one tomorrow.
The Mountaineers are currently on a four-game losing streak, but if they were to win on Saturday be prepared to see the shots of couches burning.
Besides that, you should probably read Walker’s explanation of what he knows about West Virginia football:
“They burn couches if they win,” Walker said. “So we goin’ to see. We’re going to try not to let them burn a couch this Saturday but I think it’s kind of funny and ironic. Iv’e never heard of that. I’ve heard about bringing down the goal posts or rushing the field,but burning a couch?
“If they’ve got money to buy a couch every week, more power to them.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 73942Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30870Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 27865Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22757Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6762Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6400Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6313Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 6210Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5940Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 5466Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients