Looking at the BCS-conference teams that have never hosted Oklahoma
One of those, West Virginia, hosts the Sooners on Saturday at 6 p.m.
I wrote about Oklahoma’s trip to the college football outpost of Morgantown for Saturday’s newspaper, and with it included a list of the BCS-conference teams that the Sooners have never visited.
Here is an expanded look at that: I’ve listed all the teams by conference, with each split into two groups: teams that haven’t hosted Oklahoma, and teams that have, with the last year OU visited in parentheses.
OU hasn’t visited: Clemson; Duke; *Georgia Tech; NC State; Virginia Tech; Virginia; Wake Forest;
OU has visited: Boston College (1949); Florida State (2011); Maryland (1964); Miami (2009); North Carolina (1988)
OU hasn’t visited: Iowa; Michigan; *Michigan State; Penn State; *Purdue
OU has visited: Illinois (1917); Indiana (1928); Minnesota (1985); Nebraska (2009); Northwestern (1997); Ohio State (1977); Wisconsin (1969)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients