The history of Saturday’s Oklahoma – West Virginia game
Nov. 17, 2012 was more than the first Big 12 meeting between Oklahoma and West Virginia, in terms of history.
The Oklahoman columnist Berry Tramel talked with Oklahoma football historian Mike Brooks about some of the numbers.
Here are even more numbers.
- Oklahoma has won 32 straight games after leading at halftime. They have led seven times at the half this year. Oklahoma led 31-17 against West Virginia at the half.
- Jalen Saunders and Justin Brown are the first Oklahoma duo to gain more than 100 receiving yards in a game since Ryan Broyles and Kenny Stills did against Kansas State in 2011. Saunders and Brown had 123 and 112 yards respectively.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17746Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 14365Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11370Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10980'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10448Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9120Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 7765OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6828Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6277Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5681Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients